HOW TO PLAY
Rainmaker is a fun and engaging fantasy gaming platform for all Cryptocurrency and Stock market enthusiasts who have a fair understanding of these markets. To become the next ‘Big Bull’, Rainmaker gives you a chance to test your knowledge and skills, create virtual portfolios/teams to build or enhance your crypto stock analytical skills, improve your investment methods while winning cash daily.
In Rainmaker nothing stands in the way of the best portfolio and winnings! Learn how to play stock market and Cryptocurrency while simultaneously building, learning, and developing your skills and strategies to win real money.
1. How to Make It Rain!
1.1 STEP 1: Select your preferred sector:
a. Select your preferred sector i.e. ‘Cryptocurrency Contest’ or ‘Stock Market Contest’ to enter or create your portfolio/team
b. Based on the applicable sector and format, you can either choose to enter for a free contest (to practice) or a paid contest (to play and win real cash), available within the ‘Contests tab’, under the ‘Upcoming Contests section’.
c. Rainmaker, cryptocurrency and stock market fantasy application consists of the following types of contests:
- Pick – 6 Stocks Contest;
- Pick – 6 Cryptos Contest;
- Pick – 9 Stocks Contest; and
- Pick – 9 Cryptos Contest.
1.2 STEP 2- Select To, Either “Create New” Or “Choose From Existing” Portfolios:
a. After selecting a contest of your choice, you can choose to create a portfolio/team or choose from any previously saved portfolios/teams (if you’re a returning user and have saved any portfolios from your previously played games or contests).
1.3 STEP 3- Select Your Crypto/Stock:
a. Two options are made available for creating or selecting the portfolio/ team:
- Create New (By selecting this option, you will be redirected to a new screen with a list of category stacks, whereby the pre-defined number of stocks per category can be selected)
- Select from Existing/Saved (If you are a returning user and wish to enter a contest with any previously saved portfolio, a list of your previously saved portfolio will be visible after selecting this option)
- b. Now you must choose the Cryptocurrencies and Stocks based on your analysis of their movement, either Up or Down by tapping on the Up or Down button.
1. Stocks Category stacks: Circuit levels of up to 5%, 10%, and Above 10%
i) In Pick – 6 type, choose
1 Stock from 5%
2 Stocks from 10%
3 Stocks from Above 10%
ii) In Pick – 9 type, choose
1 Stock from 5%
3 Stocks from 10%
5 Stocks from Above 10%
2. Cryptocurrencies Category stacks: 1-20, 21-50, and 51-100 (These are the top 100 Cryptocurrencies listed in ranking order, based on their market capitalization on the BINANCE global exchange from all available Cryptocurrencies globally).
i) In Pick – 6 type, choose
1 Cryptocurrency from 1 – 20
2 Cryptocurrency from 21 – 50
3 Cryptocurrency from 51 – 100
ii) In Pick – 9 type, choose
1 Cryptocurrency from 1 – 20
3 Cryptocurrency from 21 – 50
5 Cryptocurrency from 51 – 100
3. Upon successful selection of Stocks or Cryptocurrencies, you must assign a Captain/Highest Gainer 1 “2x” and a Vice-captain/Highest Gainer 2 “1.5x” (See FAQs) must be assigned from the selected stocks or cryptocurrencies in your portfolio.
4. Selection Rules For Cryptocurrency & Stock Categories:
i) 6 Cryptocurrency contests: you can choose Cryptocurrency from each available category: from the highest market cap, 1-20 (1 crypto), 21-50 (2 Cryptocurrency), and 51-100 (3 Cryptocurrency)
ii) 6 Stocks contests: you can choose stocks from the available circuit levels categories, either from equity or indices type contest: up to 5% (1 stock), up to 10% (2 Stocks), 10%+ (3 stocks)
iii) 9 Cryptocurrency contests: you can choose Cryptocurrency from each available category: from the highest market cap, 1-20 (1 crypto), 21-50 (3 Cryptocurrency), and 51-100 (5 Cryptocurrency)
iv) 9 Stocks contests: you can choose stocks from the available circuit levels categories, either from equity or indices type contest: up to 5% (1 stock), up to 10% (3 Stocks), 10%+ (5 stocks)
1.4 STEP 4 – Join The Contest
a) After selecting completing your portfolio/team and making the necessary payments, you are eligible to play for that selected contest. The selected contest will then be displayed under the ‘My Contest’ tab that includes (a) awaiting live contests entered by you; (b) live contests entered by you, and (c) your completed or previously entered contest.
- If you’ve chosen to enter for free, you are redirected to the ‘My Contest’ tab after your portfolio has been created, you can view and edit your entries before the contest goes live by selecting the desired contest you have entered for.
- If you’ve chosen to enter a paid contest via the entry fee button, you will be directed to the payment breakup page where you can view/confirm the entry fee breakup after your portfolio has been created. On confirmation, you will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page where you can pay the required entry fee and then view or edit your entries before the contest goes live by selecting the desired contest you have entered for.
b) No further entry or team modifications will be allowed once the portfolio has been entered and also once the contest starts.
*** (Life Hack: Each cryptocurrency or stock also displays its analytical & statistical data via the ‘Doc’ Icon button ).
2. MANAGE YOUR PORTFOLIO/ TEAM
2.1 Once the contest starts, you cannot edit, change or cancel the entry placed. Before the respective contest starts, you will have an option to enter up to a maximum of 3 portfolios/teams in the Pick – 6 Cryptocurrency or Stock Market Contest format and 5 portfolios/teams in the
Pick – 9 Cryptocurrency or Stock Market Contest format as a separate entry in the contest.
In case of multiple entries in the paid contest, separate payment is to be made for every portfolio/team created. If more than 2 portfolios/teams are being entered, each of them must have at least 1 different Cryptocurrency or Stock in each of the categories from the other portfolios/teams entered in the same contest.
2.2 “ EXIT ” option
You can either keep the entries active for the entire duration of the contest or choose the ‘Exit option’ to stop points accumulation in your entry, depending upon your judgment, individual portfolio value, and analysis of your portfolio/team.
3. POINTS SYSTEM
3.1 The points are awarded based on the performance of the cryptocurrency or stocks selected by you in the real-world market. The analysis of points in either “Up” or “Down” is given in the following manner:
i) Up: On the selection of the ‘Up’ analysis option for a Cryptocurrency or Stock, the points system will apply as below:
- Every positive and negative change in the chosen Cryptocurrency or Stock market cap by “0.01%” will yield either a +1 or -1 point to that Cryptocurrency or Stock point value in the portfolio/team respectively.
ii) Down: One the selection of the ‘Down’ analysis option for a Cryptocurrency or Stock the points system will apply as below:
- Every positive or negative change in the chosen Cryptocurrency or Stock market cap by “0.01%” will yield either a +1 or -1 point to that Cryptocurrency or Stock point value in the portfolio/team respectively.
3.2 You must select 2 individual Cryptocurrencies or Stock from your created portfolio/team as the Highest Gainers (Captain and Vice-captain) of your choice irrespective of their circuit levels in the order of:
- “2x” (Highest Gainer 1 or Captain) whose yield points will be equal to the actual Cryptocurrency or Stock’s accumulated points x 2 as per the points system applicable.
- “1.5x” (Highest Gainer 2) whose yield points will be equal to the actual Cryptocurrency or Stock’s accumulated points x 1.5 as per the points system applicable.
3.3 When You Click On The “Exit” Option:
- The accumulation of the points for an active entry during an ongoing contest will be stopped if you click on this option.
- The points accumulated until selecting the ‘Exit’ option will be considered as your final points for either a Cryptocurrency or Stock individually if the option is exercised on individual Cryptocurrency or Stock, or for the entire portfolio if the“Exit All” option is selected.
- The above-stated accumulation and restriction will be used to determine your final rank at the end of the contest, irrespective of any positive or negative changes in your portfolio/team after the applicable “Exit” or “Exit All” option was exercised.
4. Results will be announced for the contest within 120 minutes after the contest has ended. The portfolios/teams created on the Rainmaker platform will be ranked based on the accumulated and final points tally.
You can see your rank achieved and the prize won under the “ Past Contests” section under the “My Contests” tab
5.1 Important Terms:
1) Contest: A contest is a time-bound competition between a certain number of people who have paid/not paid an entry fee to reserve a spot or have a chance to compete in the contest.
a) Free Contest: These are free practice contests that help you to gauge and improve your understanding, skills, and ability along with increasing familiarity with this application’s environment.
b) Paid Contest: Paid contests can be entered by paying an entry fee where you can play for cash and yield a monetary reward upon winning.
c) Different types of non-binary contests:
Cryptocurrency based groups: Portfolio = Pick – 6 & Pick – 9 Cryptocurrencies
Equity/Cash Market: Portfolio = Pick – 6 & Pick – 9 stocks
Indices based equity stock groups: Portfolio = Pick – 6 stocks
2) Portfolio/Team: A portfolio/team is a collection of Cryptocurrency or Stock markets, selected by you based on your skilled analysis while making a fantasy investment (without any actual investment) in our Cryptocurrency/Share market game.
3) Cryptocurrency or Stock Value: The price of a certain Cryptocurrency or Stock as per its current and live exchange quotes is the same as its Cryptocurrency or Stock value.
4) Portfolio/Team Value: It is said to determine the winning or losing rank of a user in a contest. The value of a portfolio/team in its existing state of Cryptocurrency or Stock values is cumulatively summed up. When converted by the points conversion table to a final cumulative number, this converted number is the value of the portfolio/team.
5) Exit or Exit All: An option available to exit the point accumulation at the desired time/value of your either an individual Cryptocurrency or Stock or the entire portfolio/team at any given time during a Live contest.
6) Points System: Points are rewarded or deducted based on the real-time fluctuations in the Cryptocurrency or Stock markets pertaining to the gains or losses during a contest’s duration.