© 2022 First Stock Contest
How can we help you?
Please refer to the game rules under the ’How to Play’ section to understand the rules of entering a contest at https://rainmaker.win/how-to-play/
- A user will select the segment starting with only Cryptocurrency or Stocks.
- A user will select an existing (for returning users only) or create new team/portfolio by clicking on the desired contest from either the “Contests” section or the “My Contest” section under “Upcoming Contests”.
- A user can choose to play for “Free” or by paying a contest “Entry fee” After a user selects their desired free or paid game mode, they will be able to select their Cryptocurrencies or Stocks to build their winning portfolio
- Stocks Selection: Each Cryptocurrency or Stocks, irrespective of the circuit levels (link) can be chosen based on an analysis of either ‘Up’ or ‘Down’, representing whether the user’s analysis for a Stocks’s value is for it to move upwards or downwards.
- Once a user has selected his/her desired Stocks as per the contest regulations, they are eligible to enter free or paid entry contests as per the applicable segments (contests are of different types depending upon the time, segments and other variables) – the user enters the contest directly (before the entry deadline) if its free, or is prompted to pay the entry fees for the particular contest via various payment options like Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, Mobile wallets etc., to enter.
- During the entire timeline of the contest, as the prices of chosen Stocks change the portfolio value also changes in real time as per the conversion points table.
- Users can either keep their entries active for the entire duration of the contest or choose ‘Exit’ option to stop points accumulation in their entry at their desired time/portfolio value. The “Exit” option can be accessed under “My entered contests” in the “My Contests” tab by selecting the contest in which the Exit option is to be exercised. After selecting the desired contest, the user must now tap on the desired portfolio for the expanded view and where the “Exit” option can be exercised.
- Once the contest has ended, within 120 minutes the final winners and losers’ rankings are announced.